src='http://sites.google.com/site/defaultjssite/urltooltip.js' type='text/javascript'/>

L.O.V.E

CLICK2

Sunday, August 22, 2010

~love cupid~

hurm..
i am looking for a boyfriend..
what type of man i like..
doctor,engineer,programmer or anything else??
hurm..
let me think..
i easy to fell sick..
so..
better i find doctor...
haha
ow,no!!
i love someone that working like my father..
engineer..
so my boyfriend is an engineer??
not bad..
hahahaha
no,no,no..
i also love money..
so..
i want to find a millionaire boyfriend..
i am a pisau cukur la kalau macam 2..
haha
no la..
i don't want all that..
i want someone that:
can understand me,
can make me happy,
share every moment with me,
love my parents like the way i love them,
take a good care of me,
can bring me to the Islam way,
and love me as he love himself.
so,
i need to change myself first,
then my dream boyfriend will come to find me..
(like a romeo la)
hehehehe
~berangan lagi~
aiyoyo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment